View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2009, 10:49 PM
Admiral

We are home!

If I were to try to tell you how much fun I had, this page would be full of nothing but one praise after another.

It was so much fun to finally get to cruise with Kuki. I have always read his virtual cruises and wondered when I would actually get to be there! It finally happened!

I feel that I missed out, because the rest of my family (my son and daughter-in-law ) wanted the late dining time, and the rest of the bloggers had early. There were some people that I just didn't get a chance to visit with, and that was my loss! During the rehab cruise, we ate at the early dining time, with the rest of the group.

I got to meet my cruise heroes, Ray and Helen! There were so many that I enjoyed, I want to see all these people again! Whether it is on a ship, or just a visit, while passing through their hometown. If you have never booked a group cruise, let me encourage you. You don't have to change any of your normal cruise routines, but it is so much fun to see that familiar face and sharing a laugh. I laughed a LOT during the last 9 days!
Mariner of the Seas

HAL Statendam Alaska Cruise Tour - 09/09/12; Disney Magic - 12/01/12; Allure of the Seas - 05/26/13