View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2009, 12:22 PM

Kuki, You're a great comic and honestly if you can do that well with your first crack at stand up comedy, you may have found your next career path.

My Mother had a ball too and my family in general was so impressed by our "cruise family" they were immediately smitten by all of the Cruisemates. The only regret I had was the my sister Cathy and cousin Laura had to leave after the first 5 days and we really missed them when they left. Those two are great to cruise with!

I returned home to mounds of stuff to do but I am very happy to see the temps above freezing, unlike when we left two weeks ago. I have a few errands to run today. I'd like to go buy a new TV and if I can find a deal on hardwood flooring, I'd like to redo our bedroom and the sunroom. We'll see how that goes. I need to find a positive outlet for all my newly found spare time, since I don't have to work on finding d/h work anymore.

I am landsick today. I still feel the motion of the ocean, even though I'm on flat land, and it is making me nauseous. I don't get sea sick, I get sick once I get off the ship though...I think it may be time to book another cruise.

Regrets... I didn't get to meet Jleq or Zydeco Cruiser, and barely got to visit with Marietta, who has been taking such good care of me over the past years.

Read and post cruise reviews