View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2009, 11:47 PM
Admiral

I believe my sister was just in U221. I just got off the Fantasy yesterday and I know you will be beyond crowded with 5 in one room. The first 5 day cruise we had 2 connecting oceanviews. It was perfect. Then for the 4 day cruise we moved into one inside room. We were cramped with two adults and two children. The problem is the upper berths are on an "H" frame and they are lower than usual and the frame takes up room which makes it nearly impossible to move about at all when the bunks are down and they sit so low the minute the person sits up in the lower bed, they whack their head on the bed above and it is nearly impossible to put the two lower beds together as a King, and see the TV and not hit the supports of the upper beds which go all the way to the floor.

If it were me and I were sailing the Fantasy again, I would booked the two connecting Staterooms. A few connecting doorways were added after the refurb. Also, I would not spend any extra money on a 4C as opposed to a 4A. I would go for the 4A and choose the Riviera deck as it is so quiet and peaceful and book two connecting rooms.

Read and post cruise reviews