View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2009, 08:05 PM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuki
One final comment from me about the Blog2NOLA group, and the other Bloggers groups.

There were two other groups onboard, though CruiseMates had the largest group, and I met many terrific people from the other groups within the Blogger's Group.

It was the other "group leaders" I was a little bit disappointed in. We planned our PJ party the first night onboard, and invited all the groups to participate, as it was meant to be a group... the Blogger's group.

Unfortunately the other group leaders wanted to keep their groups "private", and didn't extend the same invitation to those in the CM group that we had... to include everyone.

Somewhat sad that keeping their group activities "private" was more important than letting it all flow...IMHO

The 5 days were jam-packed, so it wouldn't have made a difference, but the attitude displayed could have been better.

Kuki, the party that the Evil Krewe gave John was during our "Tea time with John" which was set up for us just like yours and CC. We do the best we can with the time given us. We just take the mike out of his hand and proceed to make the big man cry. The only other thing we had that was for our Evil Krewe that was private was a last minute thing. John gave Adam our piano man a hour to play in the piano bar for the Evil Krewe. We didn't even get the info on this out to all the Krewe.

We do thank you for the invite to your PJ party. We were planning a pub crawl but Big Tex said he was going to have one so we dropped that planning.