View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2009, 10:30 PM
Cruise Maniac

Beenie, holy cow! I never made the connection... you and your mom rocked the talent shows. I leaned over to my friend and said, "Wow!" when you two started. Really great! I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to really meet you.

Kuki - like Linda and Ed said, the Evil Krewe didn't plan any activities beyond our tea time. The hour in the piano bar with Adam was set up by John. He informed me of it at the Charity event and he hadn't even talked to Adam about it yet! Plus the time changed like 3 times. The cooking with Kevin was open to all, but again the time changed several times and then got overlapped by the press Q&A. A good portion of our Krewe even missed it!

I felt pulled in about 20 different directions. Loved meeting those of you that I did. Jleq, my piano bar buddy, sorry I wasn't in there more, but Richie was putting me to sleep with his predilection for the slow songs. Loved your night shirt though. And Zydeco, glad I finally got to meet you, I've always enjoyed your pictures!

And Snoozeman, you're my hero for keeping me from floating away in Coz!

Kuki, thanks for everything. I know that this was not the easiest group cruise to plan for.

I was exhausted when I got home. I brought home John's cold and it took me the 4 day weekend just to recover from that!

Alas, this will probably be my last bloggers cruise and cruise in general for a while. Things are too uncertain right now.

But hopefully I'll run into y'all on a ship again sometime.

Cheerios,

Laura
Carnival Freedom 01/19/08 - 1st Blogger's Cruise!
Carnival Valor 07/08/07
Carnival Valor 07/09/06
Carnival Inspiration 07/03