Thread: Which shoe?
View Single Post
Old February 23rd, 2009, 03:55 AM
Admiral

Sherry,

A couple of thoughts......

And so, shoes…

Women have closets full of these things. The be-all-and end-all to women.

Of no particular notice to men…

So what is it that you believe men notice about you?

When men take notice of a young lady we take notice of many things. None of which exist below your hemline. We notice your appearance, the shape of your face, the length of your hair, your intoxicating scent, the warmth of your hand.

Strapless, opened-toed, black, cream, or otherwise, your shoes are never noticed for any reason, under any circumstances.

You worry about things absolutely inconsequential to us.

And while you may live in your closet, we live in the real world. You obsess about foot coverings, we look at what’s in front of us.

If you want to impress a man, do two things.

First, take your shoes and fling them into the fire. Ablaze, perhaps he will take notice of them.

Second, be who you are. For there are none so attractive as sincere women who genuinely like us.

I don’t suppose it matters that we care not what it is that separates your feet from the street. You are beautiful to us nonetheless.

My young lady doesn’t wear Bruno Magli. And my young lady couldn’t be more beautiful to me.

It’s time women came to grips with real life. It’s time women began dealing with life off the pavement. It’s time women began dealing with life from the ankles up.

And when you can deal with the fact that we love you regardless of your shoes; that cavemen loved their cavewomen even though they didn’t wear shoes; you will be much happier.

For if you believe the first thing we notice about you is your shoes, you have much to learn….