View Single Post
  #9 (permalink)  
Old February 23rd, 2009, 11:26 PM
Parrot Mom Parrot Mom is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: MA
Posts: 1,770
Default BIG HINT

Yes, you need the visa..but the expensive part are the shots...CHECK WITH YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY to see if they will pay for "preventative innoculations".. ours is... just probably a co-payment... Just read somewhere else well over 100 people were denied boarding on another cruise ship.
Reply With Quote