View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2009, 02:48 PM
Cruise Maniac

As the kids would say 'OMG"... you're pictures are amazing... and Yes, I have some questions...

What Island were you at where there were those big white tents and John, Kuki and others were sitting at a table with the pool behind them?

As many years as I have been reading your posts, I never knew what you looked like Norman!! A very nice looking chap you are and if you have that Australian accent well uhhhhhhhhh.... lol

Nice to see that you also took photos of everyone (even through most of us don't know who is who) and that everyone (meaning CruiseMates and that other site!!) got along... What a great thing....

Does anyone know how old John is? I have actually cruised with him 3x(s) thus far with the next one being March 29th on the Valor... I don't know how to say this without sounding mean, but does John know that he is getting bigger and bigger and with a baby on the way, he needs to get into shape???? I fear for this health....

A big thank you for posting these... I truly enjoyed looking at them as much as I could tell that you guys were truly enjoying the entire cruise...

Next time I want to go to... timing is everything ...