View Single Post
Old February 28th, 2009, 10:08 AM
Admiral

Good Morning CruiseMates! Well lets see what's new.D/H ran over to Indy late yesterday and got all of his paperwork done for his new job. Tonight I am going to take my Mom over to Champaign to see Buddy Guy. He is a really cool guitar player who's won 5 grammy's and have played with the likes of Eric Clapton and Stevie Ray Vaughn. One of Mom's friends she knows from the World's Greatest Ragtime Piano Playing Contest is now touring with him and he provided her free tickets. So I am the chauffeur. But never the less, it will be a great show. Sis is coming along too and one of Mom's piano students. We're all meeting for an early dinner prior to the show.

There is very little happening here, we seem to just be waiting for this latest cold snap to pass and ride the next wave of warm weather in to spring (we hope). I need to get d/h's work clothes washed and re-pack his suitcase for the last time. He flies out to D.C. tomorrow for his final contract gig before starting to new job. He is on cloud 9. I am just happy it has all worked out.

I need to start working on my taxes soon. I have to file my corporate taxes by the 15th of March and our personal taxes by April 15th. My accountant hasn't called me yet, so I figure I must still have plenty of time . This is all gonna be soooooo much easier next year. I can't wait.

Hope everyone has a terrific weekend and prayers being sent for those of you who are hurting, or have needs.

Read and post cruise reviews