View Single Post
Old March 12th, 2009, 09:25 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUSAN CURTIS
a small microwave for popcorn. I love to eat popcorn while watching tv.
I'd be happy if the rooms had a small alarm clock! That's something I never understood ... why cabins on ships are not equipped with an alarm clock ... maybe something that could take CD's too. You get that in most hotel rooms, do you not? While I can understand that a regular radio probably wouldn't work very well, there is no reason why an alarm clock, or one with a CD, or one with pre-recorded music channels wouldn't work.

I wonder why they don't have them?

As for the microwaves, I asked about that once. I mentioned as I was leaving the Pinnacle Grill one evening that I felt so bad leaving half my meal, but I just couldn't eat it. I had gotten the petite fillet, so it wasn't a matter of ordering too much. I just don't eat very much in one sitting and I lamented that it was a shame there was not a microwave in the cabin so that I could enjoy the rest of my meal for lunch the next day. I think the reason they don't put microwaves in the cabins is specifically because they don't want passengers eating in there. It can draw bugs and other pests that they would just rather not deal with.

Blue skies ...

--rita