View Single Post
  #6 (permalink)  
Old March 14th, 2009, 07:15 PM
Ephraim's Avatar
Ephraim Ephraim is offline
Senior Member
First Mate
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Montreal, QC, Canada
Posts: 483

The Quebec government's tourism office works with an organization called Kéroul (a play on the words, on wheels). Their website is at

I checked the information about the falls. They are considered partially accessible. They do provide visual and hearing impaired services.

You can contact Kéroul via their website or by calling +1 (514) 252-3104 and the government tourism deparment is at +1 (877) BONJOUR

They may also be able to provide you with information on transportation. We call it Transport Adaptée (Adapted transportation) in French. While they may speak English, using a term like Transport Adaptée should help. It's pronounced Transpour Adaptay.

Good luck. And if you need more help, drop a line on here.
Email me!
My blog website...
Reply With Quote