View Single Post
  #6 (permalink)  
Old March 19th, 2009, 10:24 AM
Campion's Avatar
Campion Campion is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 23

A valid military ID (active/retired) should work in leiu of all that paperwork. Of course, if I understand it correctly, if you don't actually retire from the military, the DD is the only proof you have of service?
Carnival Victory, Oct. 2008


Grandeur of the Seas, April 2009
Reply With Quote