View Single Post
  #4 (permalink)  
Old March 19th, 2009, 06:03 PM
Ephraim's Avatar
Ephraim Ephraim is offline
Senior Member
First Mate
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Montreal, QC, Canada
Posts: 483

I feel like an idiot. I read it the other way around. I apologize. For cruising you will need an enhanced drivers' licence or a passport. If you need to fly, like for an emergency you will need a passport. Other than in the case of where someone has a criminal record, all Canadians do not need a visa for the US.
Email me!
My blog website...
Reply With Quote