View Single Post
  #7 (permalink)  
Old March 21st, 2009, 05:07 PM
bsoper bsoper is offline
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 33

Yes, since my husband is honorable discharge and he put in more than 2 yrs, he has to show a DD-214. They say they want original copy only. They do have some good rates for military. I just saw that the military rate went down 140, so my travel agent called and in theory they are refunding 119 to our cc. I guess I will see!
Reply With Quote