View Single Post
Old March 23rd, 2009, 10:34 AM
Cruise Maniac

Quote:
And unless you have a cabin near the center of that ship you will need rollar skates to reach the dining rooms and other rooms. To get to the dining room for your 9 PM dinner I suggest you leave your cabin at 6 :15 PM.
Thanks for the suggestion Dave, I actually secured a wheelchair for my future trip on Oasis. Should come in handy for those times when I tend to over-eat/drink.

As the saying goes, "A fool and his money are soon parted." At the end of the day, you could obviously afford the tour, and had you had a great time and found out nothing regarding what other people may have paid for the same tour would never have posted this.

I too get flustered when I purchase something and find out someone paid less, but let me ask you, when you buy gas for $2.50 a gallon and the entire population of Venezuela pays around $0.17, do you angrily post on Fuelmates.com??

Point being, if you added up all the times you paid more than someone else for something, it would greatly outweigh anything you were "overcharged" for on a cruise.

Don' worry, be happy mon...
Voyager - 03/09
Freedom - 10/07
Rhapsody - 08/06
Rhapsody - 07/03
Navigator - 03/03