View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2009, 12:09 AM
Admiral

Default Thursday is here, all be it, just ..........

It's midnight, officially Thursday!

I am dead tired, and I cannot sleep...... I think when one gets over tired, you cannot sleep.

Well, the doors are up and I LOVE THEM. And the males in my life have conceded that they are really nice as well. I could not be happier. Now I really start to see the work pull together. I especially love the new framing around the windows etc. I am glad the wallpaper is gone. While I know wall paper has come back into style, I will never, as in ever put it on a wall again, and yes I know the new papers are easier to remove, but it is still a never ever! I have gotten rid of so much. All donated. Alot is going to a garage sale for rescue.

I found things that one uses for a type writter, correction tape, the letter discs, and so on........Sam said I need to open up an antique store! OK, that desk was in the spare room and it had been a few years since I went through it..........the type writter is also going, that sat under the bed..........it was electric though, and at the time was considered to be quite fancy! Things have changed in such a short time.

I need to get as much as possible put away in the next two days, on the weekend I am going to the country and go on a packing blitz, and pack most of the stuff. It will get done. Two weeks Friday is official moving day, although a week from now I will be bring several truck loads of boxes to set up the kitchen and bathrooms etc.

One day at a time......Beautiful sunshine today, we expect rain later this week, we need it to wash away the winter much.

Hope every one is having a good sleep and a good day tomorrow.