View Single Post
Old August 25th, 2000, 09:16 PM
sea lady

Default RE: millenium dry dock

I first got interested in this when I tried to book a 2 day cruise in the Millenium for Thanksgiving... saw lots of availability on their web sight and called my ta (not the best) the next day... she tole me that it was sold out in the reasonable catigories ( couldn't see a suite for 2 days).. but put me on the waiting list... called a couple weeks later and was told that the wait list was cancelled.... called Celebrity yesterday in hopes that since we are getting closer that some group space may have been relinquished... and was told no space... when I asked if something may open up was told... no.... fits with the other information I have heard.. this is. If this is not anything dangerous... just a comfort thing... I can see them not making an issue... who wants to be on the last cruise before drydock.... who knows???? I have some other issues with celebrity not committing... like a transfer from San Diego to Ensenada... they may be overwhelmed or just disorganized... don't know... forgive my spelling or typing ...