View Single Post
Old August 25th, 2000, 10:40 PM
cathyjane

Default RE: millenium dry dock

My wife and I booked Millennium last January, on the 11/26 sailing for a category 2B and we picked our room, I think it was 7173. After about a month I was looking at the deck plans and saw that the category 3c was a much larger cabin and asked our TA if we could upgrade\downgrade to a 3.
She said that the Category 3's were taken for a group but would put us on the wait list because she thought they would open up.
Anxious as I was to have a Cat 3 cabin, I was persistent to see if in fact we would be able to have the larger cabin at the aft end of the ship.
In June, she told me that the waitlist had been terminated, meaning that the ship was full for that category.
I truly believe that the ship has been full for quite some time. I hope and pray that we will sail on her.
But due to these boards, CruiseMates, Cruise-Addicts & CruiseCritics, my wife and I have also made reservations on another cruise for the same dates
because it is our "anniversary" and we want to be sailing as we did on our honeymoon. We will be truly disappointed if it's not on the Millennium but will, make our anniversary the best on what ever ship we are on!!!'
Happy Sailing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!