View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2009, 07:20 PM
Captain

Default Review your last cruise here!

Hi Cruisers!

I thought it would be good for us to have our own review forum. Cruisemates has a good and informative review section penned by CM staff and Cruisemates and this sticky is not meant to take away from that readership, but many of us enjoy hanging out on the G/L board and look for answers right here! Why shouldn't we?

Your reviews can be related to the cruise line, ship, itinerary, service, food, FOD meetings...whatever you like!

A couple of things I ask, for consistency-sake:

1) Please try to rate your experience on a scale from 1-10.
1 Lowest and 10 Highest.

2) Please remember that each person's opinion or feedback is regarding their experience. While one cruiser may have had an amazing experience, another cruiser on the same cruise, may not have. Please do not take someone's negative experience personally. If you have feedback regarding a similar line, vessel, etc., then please share your thoughts.

3) Please put a subject matter (i.e. what you are reviewing) in the "Subject" line of this post.

I had the pleasure of speaking with other Cruisemate passengers on my last cruise, and they thought something of this nature would be beneficial to the G/L Cruisemate family. I think it's a great idea.

So, let's get started!
Sponsored Links