View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2009, 12:55 PM
Admiral

I don't suppose Mexico wants to let go of it's tourists trade. It's had so many problems. I'll be very upfront here and say I don't like Mexico. I will never again go to Mexico but it has nothing to do with this problem.

I'm sure there are major problems for the cruiselines if they have to change their intineraries. I can't imagine the logisitics of it. However, I would say (and this is a personal guess) that the US State department is really don't going to give them much choice over the next 2-3 weeks.

For those who are sailing in July on I certainly wouldn't jump the gun and start cancelling now. I think you need to pay the wait and see game a little longer.

Of course we don't really know yet that all those death can be attributed directly to the swine flu. They may well be a contributing factor but not necessarily the main factor. One must always keep in mind the medical care just isn't there for the masses.

Glad we have socialized medicine. At least we can go to a clinic/hospital/doctor's office immediately knowing we aren't going to have to pay with everything we have.

44 cruises - too many to list however cruiselines are in no particular order:

Azamara
Uniworld
RCL
Princess
NCL
HAL
Cunard
Celebrity
and some unknown tub

Yes, I'm a Royal Chump and proud of it.