View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2009, 11:17 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsoper
It is interesting to read replies here. I find it interesting that the 2 folks who say I overact do not have trips planned to Mexico at this time. Wonder if you were in my shoes. I do NOT mean to be inflammatory or rude. It is just an observation. I am obligated to think not just of myself but of my child. We have forked over a lot of $ and most of all have been happily anticipating this trip. Now, I am stuck with the option of taking a risk or having no vacation. Could life be worse......absolutely...I have had cancer and am aware of what bad can really be. It just so happens that this is really bad timing.
I'm sorry you think I was pushing you off. I didn't mean to come across that way. Right now the cruiselines are working on this weekends schedule so anything later than that is being put on the back burner.

There are a lot of angry cruisers out there right now because the cruiselines won't give them the option of changing or cancelling. It's really hard to figure out what to do.

I suffer from asthma so something like this would really worry me. Did you buy insurance? If so, give them a call and see if they can help. They may be willing to at least pay the difference to make a change.

Celebrity Constellation - March 17 followed by Celebrity Reflection - March 22 (done)

44 cruises - too many to list however cruiselines are in no particular order:

Azamara
Uniworld
RCL
Princess
NCL
HAL
Cunard
Celebrity
and some unknown tub

Yes, I'm a Royal Chump and proud of it.