View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2009, 05:45 PM
Admiral

I agree, they are completely irresponsible. People have a right to know so they can take extra precautions.

I'm trying to find out what Carnival is up to as I have a very upset client who is suppose to sail Mexico from LA. I can't get an answer. They were suppose to post on their website at 5 but so far nothing. I'm a TA and can't get a straight answer - imagine what the general public feel like.

Baring I mind I'm Canadian, all of our major land players have cancelled everything to Mexico from now til the end of May or beginning of June based on the fact the Canadian government has posted a travel advisory for Mexico. What in heaven's name is the matter with the cruiselines......does greed come into play here.

Air Transat is sending planes down this weekend to bring back EVERYONE including all their own staff so for anyone who wasn't suppose to come home this weekend - they are now.

I understand the cruiselines will lose money but not near as much as they will lose if they don't play fare. I've already had one client who sails quite often say she'll never cruise again because of the attitude of the cruiselines at this time.

Not good - not good at all.............

44 cruises - too many to list however cruiselines are in no particular order:

Azamara
Uniworld
RCL
Princess
NCL
HAL
Cunard
Celebrity
and some unknown tub

Yes, I'm a Royal Chump and proud of it.