View Single Post
Old May 10th, 2009, 01:16 PM
Beginner

I know because it was verified by the cruise line that they monitor the boards and often try to find out what the person wants. Many cruise lines have told me they monitor the boards, so if you are such an authority, you would know that. Staff on the ship have told me that the boards are monitored. No big secret.

In the Princess case, when the person said they did not want a free cabin, lo and behold they were suddenly contacted by Princess and a different type of offer was made. Up to that time, the person got nowhere with Princess. Again, Princess admitted to them that they posted that offer of a free cabin. Why would a normal person make an offer of a cabin when they have no control over the person getting it?

If people write on the boards that they are going on a certain cruise on a certain date, and will be reporting daily from the ship about their experience, then suddenly they get invited to all sorts of Captain's events and free champagne and staff contstantly asking them if there is anything they can do for them. That proves that the cruise line knows what goes on, on these boards.

I am not constantly bashing Celebrity - this is my first time on these boards, so please stop bashing me.

It certainly appears that your role on these boards are to intimidate new posters. Sorry it hasn't worked for me.

And the way you can tell that I am not working for another cruise line, is that I have the photographs, telephone answering machine messages from Celebrity, and triplicate charges on my credit card, to prove my complaints. Let me know if you would like to see them.