Thread: Post 500
View Single Post
Old September 15th, 2000, 10:34 AM
George in NY

Default RE: Post 500

Paul, I was in the " business " back when Celebrity commenced operations for their first summer season out of NY. They were unheard of then and known only as being an upscale startup offshoot of Chandris Lines. We checked out the ship and liked what we saw and made some bookings, The returning clients were so enthusiastic that Celebrity rapidly became our Number One booking from NY. Now all these years later Celebrity remains my favorite as just an ordinary passenger type that I am today. It would seem fitting that the Celebrity board would be number one as well

Cruisemates continues to be my number cruise information loation to visit now as well. My continued praise for your efforts. As the former and original Cruise Guide for the then Mining Company, now About.com, I tell you sincerely that you have far surpassed their efforts in providing both useful information and an interesting format. Your uncluttered design and timely cruise subjects are far superior to the others and it is my fervent hope that you stay true in both areas.

Continued success,
George in NY - 21 and a wakeup until the Zenith - no outside obstructed this time - this time the Royal Suite - how KEWL is that likethe kids say