Thread: Greedy cruisers
View Single Post
Old May 14th, 2009, 01:47 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Greedy cruisers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allycat1913
I just got back from the Carnival Imagination to Nassau yesterday. It disgusted me to see how the passengers acted at the buffets. I saw people getting six cheeseburgers, this one guy who must have put 25 (so not kidding) pancakes on his plate, and the people at dinner who had to always order two of everything----appetizers, entrees and desserts.

I mean, I know we pay for the food, but really, filling an entire plate up with bacon is just wasteful and greedy. And having the kids watching and doing the same thing is just wrong...

Other than that, I had a GREAT TIME on my FUNSHIP vacation!
Many cruisers go as a family and I have seen many times just one person from the group go to get food and bring it back to the table for everyone to share, so don't be too quick to judge.

I too hate seeing food wasted, that being said though there are many items on a menu I have never tried so I will try them and if I don't like them I don't eat them.

As for getting two deserts, appetizers or en tree's just remember that portions are generally small in the dining room and for some of us big eaters if we ordered one of each we would still be hungry. The Lobster tails are very small, if you like lobster then I am sure you double up on them every time, I know I do.
Carnival Triumph Feb 09
Island Princess coming in Nov. 2009