View Single Post
Old May 26th, 2009, 07:37 AM
Passenger

Default Care to join me?

12-night Mediterranean cruise on Ruby Princess. Fare for an inside cabin is $1,199 per person. I can pay my way. Just need somebody to pay freight for the other bed. Seems grossly unfair that I should have to pay for two when it's just me. I've got two prerequisites: no smokers and, if you want to pursue a romantic relationship, please take it to the other person's cabin. I'm a pretty good sport, but I'm fairly certain that listening to my roommate frolic wouldn't do a whole lot for me.

Please, I beg of you, don't make me go on a "singles" cruise. My being single is incidental to my wanting to go on a cruise.

I've traveled extensively, including at least a dozen cruises: Greek Isles on Stella Maris; Panama Canal on Fairwind; around the world on Royal Viking Sea; transatlantic on QE2. Yeah. I know most or all of my ships are artificial reefs by now, but ship happens.

I've got to find a cabinmate by May 30 or cancel my reservation. Don't care if you are male, female, or cojoined twins. If you can pay your own way you are good enough for me, so long as you don't smoke (or hang around with smokers) or use the cabin as your love nest.

Let me hear from you ASAP.