View Single Post
Old May 27th, 2009, 10:00 AM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo

Good morning everyone from Central Texas, where we have had a nice thunder storm over night to cool things down again.

I cleaned out my closet yesterday. What a mess. I seemed to have been the catch all for all things during the last couple of months. It looks much better now, and Goodwill will benefit.

Josh has decided he isn't going back to school in the fall. He did mange to finish his Associates degree, but did not get to walk with his class, because you have to let them know three months before graduation, and well.... he had more then graduation on his mind. He could walk in August, but he has been forced by Joe's death, to put what is most important to him, first, and I accept that.

I do not know what comes next for him. He is still having lots of problems, that he is trying to work through. He was so sweet, but sad the other day, when he asked me how long does it take to get over loosing Joe. I didn't have that answer.

I feel much stronger now. I am finally at peace with what has happened. I will always be grateful for the prayers we received. They lifted me up, so walking wasn't so hard. Without them, I would not have made it.

Today, I clean.... It seems a never ending thing. It is also good therapy. Clean is always better.

I hope all of you have a good day. My love continues for all of you.
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link