View Single Post
Old May 27th, 2009, 11:12 AM
Admiral

Okay I went to the website and it didn't clear things up at all. They do imply the charge is for the food only. I can't remember if I tipped or not. But the Specialty food and service was excellent on the Infinity. Much better then the dining room. I highly recommend it.
http://www.celebritycruises.com/befo...me=faq_answers
From the website.
Quote:
How much do the specialty restaurants cost?
Subject: Specialty Dining

The Murano, RMS Olympic, SS United States, SS Normandie and Ocean Liners restaurants have a cover charge of $30 USD per person which includes a complete four-course meal. Beverage and Wine are offered at current menu prices. There is an option of ordering a six-course Menu Exceptionnel which includes wine with each course for an additional charge.

Tuscan Grille has a cover charge of $25 USD per person which includes a complete four-course meal including Appetizer, Soup or Salad, Entrée and Dessert. Beverages and wine are offered at current menu prices.

Silk Harvest has a cover charge of $20 USD per person, which includes the full menu including starters, entrees and desserts. Beverages and wine are offered at current menu prices.

Bistro on Five has a cover charge of $5 USD per person Beverages and wine are offered at current menu prices.

Freedom of the Seas 2012
Carnival Splendor 2010
Carnival Freedom 2008
Carnival Elation 2007
Celebrity Infinity 2006
Carnival Ecstasy 2005
Carnival Paradise 2004
Star Princess 2002
Viking Serenade 1994