View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old June 16th, 2009, 07:03 AM
sz sz is offline
Senior Member
First Mate
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 376

You shouldn't need to get a exam done UNTIL you've actually been accepted to work with the company, pending the outcome of the exam. CCL (or the hiring partner) should send you the correct form to take to your doctor to be completed. I've worked for NCL and RCI - they had similar type forms . . . a medical history, basic exam for heart/lungs/vision/hearing/etc - plus bloodwork and urinalysis. Again- the should be a specific form for Carnival. If you're having to pay cash to get this info, you're talking or working with the wrong people!
sz . . .
Reply With Quote