View Single Post
Old June 17th, 2009, 06:30 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via Yahoo to vi reynolds

My husband and I are planning to book a Caribbean cruise shortly. We are planning for my parents who live in England to come with us. The challenge this time will be that we have a 6 month old baby son.

I'm really looking forward to the family experience. We are both from England but have been living in NY state since mid February. We are currently visiting my parents back in England, Devon and they are over the moon with the new addition to our family. He's our first child and their fourth grandkid.

I'm aware that we will not have as much freedom as in previous trips but I still look forward to the experience. It's also a nice treat for my mum and dad. Dan, my husband has known the family since much before we started seeing each other (was one of my brother's best friend at school) and it should be good for them to catch up

We are likely to book a Carnival cruise due to their babysitting facilities and the fact that they accept very young children on board. However, we are still open to suggestions. Very much so in fact.

We are likely to drive to NY more due to convenience than actual costs, since parking is likely to be also pricey.