View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2009, 11:22 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Carnival Liberty Review!

My family left around 5 Saturday morning for Miami. Everyone who was cruising spent the night at my house. We were SUPPOSED to leave around 4, but my mom couldn't find my birth certificate. After tearing apart her bedroom apart, we found it, packed up two cars and was on our way to Miami. My boyfriend and I curled up in the back of my grandmother's car, and the next time we woke up, we were 2 hours out of Miami! haha

Embarkation: Was Crazy! It was our first time ever sailing out of that port and it was mass confusion! We stopped to ask for directions and was told we had to park in a garage. While driving, we saw that we were far from the ships. And they charged 140 Dollars to park for a week! And we drove down two cars! My family was pretty pissed about that! No security, no nothing for 20 dollars a day! After parking in the expensive dark lot, we pulled out our bags and proceeded to an elevator. After reaching ground level, we waved down a shuttle to take us where we needed to go. When we reached our destination, we were greeted by 1000 people standing in line. We joined at the end and we handed papers asking us about our health, and the H1N1 virus and blahblahblah. After going through security and going upstairs to the zoning area, we were giving our zone number, which was 20. Not to bad. We waited a total of 15 minutes before we were called. The embarkation staff was really friendly and helpful. They checked our passports and birth cerfticates and we were handed our Sail&Sign cards. My boyfriend ("Quice") and I, put 70 dollars on our cards each. Then our group headed to take our embarkation picture and board the ship.

Sponsored Links