View Single Post
Old July 3rd, 2009, 10:57 AM
Captain

Default Thanks

Thanks Manuel and Kuki...I do love Transatlantics! I love kids too, but we have respectfully "done our time", With both of them in college now.

Pink Flower: We sailed on the Constellation when we did the Scandinavia Russia itinerary, which you're doing. It was our first trip to Northern Europe, cruising and we loved every minute on the Constellation. There is a reason why Celebrity's Constellation won so many awards, year after year. Celebrity (=X=) is a line that truly believes in excellence in guest services! From the sweet and friendly staff who you will see constantly vacuuming, polishing and desanitizing, to your Cruise Director, Butler and Dining staff. They will do whatever they can to exceed your expectations. To this day, the Constellation is our favorite ship, by far!

I think there will be negative reviews or comments about any ship. Look at the star rating or consumer rating, or critic's rating. Celebrity's Constellation has done extremely well.

If you haven't already done so, sign up to be a Captains Club member. You will be awarded points and the more cruises you take with =X=, the higher on their rung you will go. It really is a great system and we love the perks of the Captains Club.

Did you book a veranda, CC or inside stateroom? There is going to be some magnificient scenerey...especially sailing into and out of Denmark and Norway. Don't underestimate Warmenunde, Germany (sp?). We took a tour to Rostock and were disappointed somewhat...when we returned to the ship we walked over to the quaint beach town and had a ball. Beautiful shops, people, beach and there is a very cool Cafe / restaurant right on the beach with lounge chairs outside so you can enjoy the scenery. It is a really nice stroll and reminded us of Monterey or Carmel a little bit. The locals are very freindly, and they ALL eat ice cream, .

If you're interested, e-mail / private messenge me and I'll be happy to tell you more about our cruise, the ports and what the highlights are.

You will have a wonderful time. I am sure you will be pleased with Celebrity and the Constellation.