View Single Post
Old July 9th, 2009, 09:20 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to ddowj
Default LOOKING 4 CABINMATES: ROYAL CARIBBEAN/CELEBRITY DIAMOND PLUS

Hi guys,

I always love to cruise but my travel budget is limited as I can't always sail myself. I love ROYAL CARIBBEAN AND CELEBRITY as I also been on Carnvial (Junk!). I will be DIAMOND PLUS by my next cruise in July and can match with Celebrity's ELITE. Thefore, with my RCL's Diamond Plus membership, I can use the Concierge Club and Celebrity's Lounge at Micheal's Club, which both clubs, I can access private breakfast (reserved for suite guest, and people like me) and enjoy the evening socal hours (which includes FREE drinks alcohol or not). It is whoever that shares my cabin as it is many of the nice perks to have.

I also can apply for discounts with RCL and Celebrity, up to $250, in which if you share a cabin, it can be divided in half to save on your end as well. Can be applied to anyt sailing date, including holiday as it is not limited to select fares.

Ohh, by the way, I am only 24 years old as I don't mind having to share with anyone (regardless of age, bi, straight, married, ect) except that you CANNOT SMOKE in the cabin.

I am open to any suggestions as I have been all over (been to Alaska, Bahamas, Bermuda, Caribbean, Hawaii, Mediterranean, Mexico, Central American, Europe, Panama Canal, and Repos). You can say hey as you don't have to be shy. Thanks.