View Single Post
Old July 10th, 2009, 12:23 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Djcarolina

Cary is deff. the "small town". I just love the terrain up there. I was planning on going to college at Appalachain State University but when i got a free ride locally and thought about how much i'd make by staying local and keeping operations running here where things are already solid... i had to give asu up.

I'm not sure if "hearing your voice" is what it amounts to. For me it's getting on a mic and seeing the crowds reaction. I did my own senior prom this year and it was absolutely the most insane 4 hours i think anyone has ever experienced. The crowd was full of energy, I was mixing and working the crowd like crazy and by the end everyone was raving about how awesome things were....and yes catered food is almost always good. Cocky is something that people debate. Some people like cocky guys, to me it just bothers me. You can be so much more personable when your confident in yourself and your forward (which is a MAJOR plus when cruising) but your not so cocky that people feel intimidated by you. Thats what i've always tried to live by at least.

And Zach....lol I have absolutely no idea what he was talking about then....

Oasis of the Seas
Allure of the Seas
Freedom of the Seas
Mariner of the Seas
Navigator of the Seas
Grandeur of the Seas
Enchantment of the Seas
Brilliance of the Seas
Jewel of the Seas
Monarch of the Seas
Voyager of the Seas
Sovereign of the Seas