View Single Post
Old July 13th, 2009, 08:03 AM
Admiral

Good Morning CruiseMates!
Trip congrats on your new acquisition! That is wonderful!
Todd, I tell you, I really, really hate my deteriorating eyesight. Once the first kid was born my ability to se fine print went to pot. I went to the doc a while back and he asked me about my vision changes, I said I was sure it was all my kids fault. He laughed and informed me it was because I was getting old! Can you believe that? The nerve!

Manuel and Doug have fun! Wish I was with you guys, sounds like lots of fun.

Well today is just lots of follow up for d/s's surgery next week, I am really getting nervous. D/s is not... go figure. I have lots of stuff to do this week, so when he is recuperating, I can solely focus on just him. I have to get his knee walker ordered. It's kind of like a scooter and is a nice alternative to crutches. On Friday I go down to drugstore and pick up all his meds he'll need for after the surgery. I am going to make him a temporary bed up in the dining room so he doesn't have to go too far to the bathroom and it will be a while before he can get up into his loft bed again.

There's always stuff to be done. I need to get on it. I hope you all have a great day!

Read and post cruise reviews