View Single Post
Old July 19th, 2009, 06:47 AM
Beginner

Hello getsamani and halosfan,

The on board credit is for the next cruise. I found an ad/ application that I forgot that I had.

On the front it has, in big letters Future Carnival Vacations, Where Next, only available during this cruise, Book now and receive up to $200 to spend any way you like on your next Carnival vacation. This offer is only available onbard this ship. If you know when you want to cruise again, we will help you arrange your vacation today.
- you will receive the Onbard Credit promotion...Plus...
-You will receive two vouchers you can give to your Family
and Friends to take advantage of the same on board credit as you
Not sure when you can cruise again, but want to receive the great offer? You can with only a $100 deposit toward your future cruise, we will issue you a certificate good for an on board credit worth up to 200 per stateroom. Speak today to a loyalty & Cruise expert located on Promendade deck mid-ship for more details.

On the back it has a form to fill out, cruise and persoal info. A note on top has Cruise deposit is anywhere from 100 to 500 per person based on length. The next section has, fill out this section to buy your cruise certifate today. 100 deposit per certifcate. Depoit amout will be applied directly to booking fare upon redemption. Certificate is Valid for 5 yeard from issue date. Then cc info.