Thread: The food on RC
View Single Post
Old July 27th, 2009, 02:19 PM
First Mate

Lets face it... you can't please everyone. We all have levels of what we consider good and what's not so good. I can think something is delicious and the person next to me might refuse to eat it.

Bottom line is that the cruise lines are playing a delicate juggling act between offering quality food and keeping the overall cost to the consumer at an affordable price. NOT an easy task by any means especially in these days.

So as I've stated in the past, some items will be yummy and some not so much... that's the price you pay for being offered a price you can pay!
For years and years people have said that cruising gives you the most bang for your buck. Consider what you would pay on a land based vacation for the amenities you receive on board a cruise. With that in mind, although the food offerings aren't gourmet like they were back in the 90's, you are still getting one hell of a deal for the cost to you.
(well *I* am with my cheapy inside cabins... can't speak for you peeps in the suites!!!)

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
2010 RCCL Oasis Of The Seas
2009 RCCL Freedom Of The Seas (so nice we did it twice)
2008 RCCL Freedom Of The Seas (!!wow!!)
2007 Carnival Glory (Super Bowl - Bears vs Colts)
2005 Carnival Sensation (again)
2004 Carnival Sensation
1993 Celebrity Horizon
1991 Celebrity Meridian