View Single Post
Old July 28th, 2009, 11:58 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnterpeg
Hey there Felix the Cat.

My favorite cartoon character...the one featured on the tail of the Navy's ex-F14 fighters. Love Niagra too....played Legends last summer. What a great course.

We're in South St. Vital...River Park South. And yes the winters are still brutal. We moved here from Toronto about 15 years ago....seems we didn't quite have the million bucks for a new home there.

We're headed out on RCCL Enchanment of the Seas on Nov 14 from Ft. Lauderdale to Cayman and Cozumel with a group from Sysco. Looking forward to great cruising times!
Not far from my old stomping grounds. I'm from Fort Rouge. I remember when that's where the city ended. I hadn't been out in over 20 years then we flew out two years ago for a weekend. Couldn't believe the changes. There are actually jobs there now!!

Still - the winters would keep me from ever thinking of moving back. I do have family there tho but never see them.

Celebrity Constellation - March 17 followed by Celebrity Reflection - March 22 (done)

44 cruises - too many to list however cruiselines are in no particular order:

Azamara
Uniworld
RCL
Princess
NCL
HAL
Cunard
Celebrity
and some unknown tub

Yes, I'm a Royal Chump and proud of it.