Thread: The food on RC
View Single Post
Old July 28th, 2009, 09:02 PM
First Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosetattoo
In my humble opinion, the food on Royal Caribbean ships is terrible. I am one of those people that actually went hungry on my RCCL cruises. I found that the food in the Windjammer and main dining room was very salty. At dinner in the MDR, my last source of nourishment, the rolls, were hard as rocks and inedible. The soft serve ice cream machines were always broken or there were no cones or bowls to put the ice cream in. When I asked my waiter to bring me something else from the menu, he looked at me like I had three heads, said nothing but brought my food, plopped it down in front of me and walked away with disdain.

I don't think anyone goes on a cruise just to eat but I absolutely will not pay extra for specialty restaurants. They are just an added expense that cruise lines have come up with to grab more of your money. That is the purpose of the malls on RCCL, right? Shops and restaurants enticing you to spend money.

It's pretty sad when you can't find one good thing to say about any of the food on RCCL.
I can think of plenty. The Lamb Shank, I am getting hungry just thinking about it !!