View Single Post
Old July 30th, 2009, 02:34 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildRover
Quote:
Originally Posted by katlady
I'm using my imagination here. Okay first cut off your leg (doesn't matter which one). The you will get a hollow leg, boom you fill it will bottles of booze. (No, I'm not serious, please don't cut off you leg and then sue me).

Sorry kat but this wouldn't work. The metal caps on the bottles would set off the alarms.

Although, RumRunners could come out with a version of a prosthetic leg that you could fill with booze sans the bottles..... It's an idea. It would fit with the pirate theme though the sloushing sound might tip off security.

My favorite is still the geriatric version ---- fillable canes and walkers. Grandma will smell like a drunken sailor but then again, when didn't she?
Okay put the booze in a plastic container in your prosthetic leg. Winnterpeg if you have a prosthetic leg already simply skip step one. I like the fillable canes and walker I bet you can buy one. I'm checking. found it picture grandma with this cane.

It secretly conceals a 1 fluid oz double shot volume of liquor within the body of the hollow beech wood cane with a glass stopper and treaded screw-on handle.

Freedom of the Seas 2012
Carnival Splendor 2010
Carnival Freedom 2008
Carnival Elation 2007
Celebrity Infinity 2006
Carnival Ecstasy 2005
Carnival Paradise 2004
Star Princess 2002
Viking Serenade 1994