View Single Post
Old July 31st, 2009, 04:54 PM
Familiar Face

Default Older GWM looking for Cruise Buddy

I am a 64 year old (told I look younger) professional single GWM living in Ontario, Canada. I have completed about 14 Cruises, mostly on RCL and Celebrity also Holland America. I have done the caribbean - been there and done that - and now tend to seek Cruises in Europe, Asia, South America, Australia and New Zealand. Transatlantic and I hope some day a World Cruise.

I usually travel alone but the single supplement is a killer and at the very least cuts down the number of cruises I can afford each year and inhibits the more expensive Cruise lines or itineraries.

I am seeking a compatible "Cabin Mate", purely platonic gay or straight, who is in a similar position to myself. I would consider sharing a cabin on 2 or 3 Cruises each year - to cut down costs, provide a little company for Dinner and to enjoy a land excusion or in which we have mutual interest(but not to be tied at the hip).

I am a realist and hence seek to exchange information and if possible video and/or telephone calls and face to face meeting so that each party can have the maximum comfort level. I do have bookings for a back to back on Celebrity Solstice Nov 20th Greek Islands and then November 30th Transatlantic (but have not decided whether i am prepared to share on these cruises). I also have a booking on the April 10th RCL Navigator Transatlantic Miami to Rome which I would consider sharing. I have a inside promonade view cabin for approx $800pp. PM me if interested.
Sponsored Links