View Single Post
Old August 1st, 2009, 10:00 PM
Familiar Face

Default Older GWM looking for Cruise Buddy

I came accross this thread by accident having already posted on both the Cabin Share site and the Gay/Lesbian Site.

I am 64 years young, now semi retired, healthy, clean, discreet, professional and considerate of others. I usually take 2 Cruises each year mainly because the single supplement eats away at my limited budget. I Cruise mainly on RCL and Celebrity but have been on Holland America also. Am now a Diamond member at RCL and of course this transfers to Celebrity.

I am pretty self sufficient and dont mind cruising alone, but it would be great to meet someone in similar circumstances (gay or straight) who might be interested in sharing the cost of a cabin. I would love to take some of the longer cruises and perhaps to more exotic destinations ( China, Thialand, Singapore, India, South America etc but Transatlantics, Alaska and Eastern Canada/USA are also destinations I would like to consider.

I have already booked Celebrity Solstice Nov 20th Greek islands and back to back with the November 30th Transatlantic Rome to Ft Lauderdale but I am not sure i want to share on this particular cruise. I would think about it. I also have a April 10th Transatlantic (Promonade Inside Cabin) booked from Miami to Rome which i would consider sharing (approx $800 per person) excluding air.

I live in Ontario Canada and while I would prefer someone living closeby so that we can meet, I would consider other offers. The cabin share would be purely platonic (well unless you are really cute, under 40 and love older men haha!). PM me if interested in exploring further.