View Single Post
Old August 13th, 2009, 06:48 AM
Admiral

Default Thursday is here

Thursday is here, the sun is shinning out bright and I got a brand new toilet running perfectly! Alot of work was done yesterday! The floor is finished in the powder room, the toilet, sink, counter, vanity all installed along with the medicine cabinet, the various other decor things that needed to be put in, baseboards and lights and so on. Only thing left is the door which will be last. The floor goes into the hall today, tomorrow it gets grouted and the door goes in along with a few last touches. What a differance it all makes and I am really pleased.In the mean time, now that one bathroom is done, I am looking at another one. It looks shabby next to the new one ! I have actually already bought the tiles for the other one.

Last night we did my mother's birthday dinner. She gets chemo today, so it is not a good day for a meal. It was a very nice dinner. She loved the birthday cake done in a theme from her favorite fairy tale character as a child. I also found a music box with the same theme, on ebay. They are VERY hard to find.

I got three little doggies scratching my legs as I sit here wanting their breakfrast so I best go feed them. Have a great day every one.