View Single Post
Old August 15th, 2009, 06:09 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Default Re: Limit on luggage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaspoet
We will drive to Galveston to take our cruise. Is there a limit on # of bags you can bring? Do you have to carry it from the car to the ship? Do they have carts or should you bring one to carry your luggage? Where do you store your luggage? Are there closets and drawers in the cabins? If you have too much luggage, will the steward store it for you? Can you get items pressed/ironed after you board?
There is no real limit on the amount of luggage you can bring onboard. If it is just two of you then I can't imagine that you will have more than five full size suitcases and two carry on cases. You will be able to fit four full size suitcases under your bed. Put your carry on luggage inside one of the larger ones and put it under the bed.

When you arrive at the ship, drop your luggage off with the porters, in front of the ship. KEEP your medication and valuables with you in a carry on bag and keep it with you until you get to your cabin.

If, for some reason, you cannot fit your luggage under the beds then ask your cabin steward and they will store it for you until the end of the cruise.

Take care and have a great cruise.
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me