View Single Post
Old August 19th, 2009, 04:03 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita
Quote:
Originally Posted by beenie weenie
Mike,
I never tried the fruit sushi yet either. That will definitely be on our list this next trip in October. I will be sure to ask and get the straight poop on this conflicting info we have on sushi pricing.
beenie weenie, I have to agree with you on this, maybe it varies from ship to ship, but normally the ones we have been on Sushi is a la carte. Yes, do find out for us, I am almost certain you are right on this.

Nita
I really don't think anyone is wrong on this, I just think we've had different experiences. I don't want to trust my memory too much though. I think that the sushi might have been included with our meal when ate at the asian fusion restaurant, when we had it as an appetizer one night, and so perhaps it was covered by the surcharge. Another night we went in just for sushi and sat at the sushi bar as opposed to sitting in the dining area and at that time I think it was charged as ala carte. Things are constantly changing at NCL, so one really never knows what they'll encounter onboard until you get there. I remember the first time we did the teppan grill, on the Spirit, it was great. They opened up with a couple of different types of sushi and sashimi, then some other items and much more extensive offerings than they do now and that was all covered by the surcharge.
I will find out though...if I haven't forgotten by October

Read and post cruise reviews