View Single Post
Old August 30th, 2009, 04:45 PM
Passenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Motter
Joe - is that $7.00 a one-time charge? Is it per person or per cabin?

I have to admit I did not get what you were saying at first either, but you are saying that in addition to the regular tip charges they have a miscillaneous service fee that they charge right at the beginning of the cruise, right?

That would be a little strange and something new thing I have not seen before, personally. Of course, they could have easily hidden it by raising the daily charge by $.50 per person (or is it per stateroom?).

In any case, I don't like stocker shock, either, but it still isn't as bad as my phone bill with a dozen extra service fees for anything they can think of.
Thank you someone finally gets it and it is $7.00 per person per week. In other words I took my wife and 10 y/o niece it was an additional $21.00 for what once was salary jobs 5 years ago that now are called tips. Once again thank you! People are trying make it seem like I disputing tipping not at all my problem is once you have let CCL (Big Brother) in control of your SSA account they took the liberty of placing other charges whether or not you agree or as (I see in most cases hear on this thread you understand). I also agree why not charge it up front. I guess that is one way to try and make your cost seem cheaper but charge more once you come through the door. Also beware of pictures example 5by7 pictures CCL $12.00 RCCL $7.50.