View Single Post
Old August 30th, 2009, 06:40 PM
First Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by seacookie
Paul, pleassse say you aren't serious. I can't imagine anyone who has paid several thousand dollars for a cruise to be happy when a crew member says, "Sorry sir, I can't serve you anymore cocktailas because you've had too much to drink and you are making a fool of yourself, so please return to your stateroom immediately."

I've been on 37 cruises, including several to the Med. and have never seen a passenger hierarchy other than those receiving 'perks' for being frequent cruisers, which is open to everyone.

People please step-up and take responsiblity for your actions. Adults should behave as adults, not as spoiled teenagers blaming everyone else and not accepting the consequences of their actions.
One other thing. I did not mean to imply that they post a list of nationalities and their rankings. What I did mean is that the Med area is multicultural, and those culture have many centuries more history than our own. Consult your local social science professor for more details.
As to taking responsibility, read Paul's report again. Mr. Laderoute has taken full responsibility for his actions. Celebrity are the ones who are refusing to talk about it.
Sovereign of the Seas 2007
Carnival Fantasy 2008
Carnival Fascination 9/14/09
Freedom of the Seas 11/28/10