View Single Post
Old August 30th, 2009, 08:03 PM
Beginner

Default reply to Kathleen---few more questions

Kathleen--
Thanks so much for the great suggestions---
--Called and found out the passports are not needed for these locations-so instead of paying the extra cost we are just bringing the other identification needed
--I checked with aroundtheclock.com and they seem to be the most resonable-they charge $55.00 person for a party of 4 round trip--and because aren't traveling with car seats renting a car might not work--this sounds the easiest--but are flight get in at 10 a.m---so it will be a mad dash to the port as to get a great boarding number
--I think Im doing ok as far as the packing goes--I am trying to get things around now---do you think pants will be needed this time of year
--Our travel agent did get us all together for early dining--but now my husband wonders if we shouldn't take the later time--whats you opinion with 2 kids--6 and 4---I think the early time is the best
--Tried to book Palo on line---but of course it does say booked--so I will do as you suggested and try to get that changed when we board
--Our travel agent said that you could leave your kids at the kids center during excursions--do you know if that is correct?
--Castaway Cay--do you know if there is a kids place where they do fun stuff while the parents can go on there own?
--The dolphin excursion says St. Marteen in our books however on-line it is listed in St. John/St. Thomas---and the price is very expensive--its $188 per adult and $166 for children---I think we will pick a different one
I am trying to relax and I have a list made--so I don't forget anything--trying to get things around now---
Thanks so much for the great tips!!!!!!
Wendi Kent
Carnival Cruise August 2002