View Single Post
Old September 1st, 2009, 12:00 AM
First Mate

Originally Posted by zydecocruiser
Originally Posted by Ron
Is it just me or does the kid in the second photo, half on the dresser and half in the floor, with what looks like a glass of wine in front of him look a little odd in the photo??
More to the story than what's reported in that article.
If I were accused of damaging something I don't think I would wait to be banned--I'd ban myself from doing business with them again--but there's more to this than what's been reported here.
It looks to me like there are two glass of wine in front of a kid with a finger on a corkscrew. The kid could be acting or tired or whatever, but also could be intoxicated.

Dates are easy to add/change on photographs.

The truth is somewhere in between, but is clearly slanted in the article. I doubt Carnival will comment. I don't believe the original story is gospel.
So now the cat's got both Celebrity's and Carnival's tongues
Not being judgemental, but I hope the staff of Fascination are ready to sign off on my pictures when I board. I'll take a copy of the story too, just in case they don't know what I'm on about.
I can understand to some extent Celebrity's situation; there were two passengers involved. But Carnival has no privacy issue to hide behind.
Those are my principles. If you don't like them, I have others. ---Groucho Marx
Navigator of the Seas 2005, 2006
Holiday 2005, 2006, 2008
Sovereign of the Seas 2007
Carnival Fantasy 2008
Carnival Fascination 9/14/09
Freedom of the Seas 11/28/10