View Single Post
Old September 1st, 2009, 05:12 PM

I believe that there is more to this then what is in the statement posted on the internet. If one looks at the letter that was supposedly signed by him it does not pertain to "damage".

Dear Mr Harvey,
This letter will confirm your discussion with Carnival Cruise Lines ("Carnival") personnel
where you were informed that you will not be permitted to sail onboard any Carnival
Cruise Lines vessel in the future. This decision was based on your actions on the
curfent cruise, which were a violation of the ship rules, interfered with the safety and/or
enjoyment of other guests on the ship or caused harm to Carnival.

While the statement on the blog states that Mr Harvey felt this was just a form type letter and that it did not represent the actual situation, I have to wonder, if it was indeed only "damage to furniture", then why such a ban or letter? There has to be more to the situation.

Also note that the "news release" was only posted on the "SquareMouth" site. I have done a search for this "news release" and no one has picked it up other then message boards and With today's media, I find it surprising, that if this was a simple case of cabin damage, no one else has picked it up yet.